Almost all cannabinoids contained in cannabis (CBD, CBN, CBG) have an excellent therapeutic effect and are actively used by individual economically developed countries as anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, anticonvulsants, and as a basis for medications that alleviate pain. Hemp juice stimulates appetite, improves mood, has anti-metastatic effect.
Raw vegetable juices for decades are a hit among those who care about their health. Given the latest trends in the development of the world hemp market, we can note a significant increase in the number of lovers of freshly squeezed juice from the leaves and inflorescences of cannabis. It is hemp juice is the most advanced trend in the field of health, providing the human body with all the necessary nutrients, among other things, has significant healing effects.
What is hemp juice
Freshly squeezed hemp juices are an ultramodern trend in the hemp market in Europe
. The principle of its production is not significantly different from the algorithms for the production of any other juices from fresh vegetables, fruits or berries. Classic hemp juice is a gentle part of the green mass (leaves and inflorescences), ground in a blender, without the addition of sugar, artificial sweeteners or dyes. In the juice can be added fresh vegetables, fruits or nuts.
This kind of "processing" of hemp leaves and inflorescences allows you to extract from the hemp the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins and minerals that are in the plant. The resulting juice is green, easy to digest and helps to provide the human body with a wide range of minerals, vitamins, phytochemicals and antioxidants.
Benefits of hemp juice
Hemp not only has extraordinary healing properties, but it can also become a powerful generator of the body's energy, which makes it possible to significantly improve the effectiveness of the efficiency of individual internal organs. When modern nutritionists argue about the effectiveness of food
, in economically developed countries hemp leaves and inflorescences are considered as one of the most effective and useful to the human body plants.
- a significant coefficient of protein of plant origin, perfectly digested by the body;
- a wealth of hemp raw materials Omega-3 and Omega-6 acids in an ideal ratio for the human body;
- an excellent source of vegetable fiber;
- a huge amount of amino acids necessary for the human body;
- a good source for the human body of the micronutrients it needs, including magnesium.
Juice from freshly hemp leaves and inflorescences has much more useful elements for the human body than a similar product derived from dried "green raw materials". In the leaves and inflorescences of technical hemp, the amount of tetrahydrocannabinol
is so meager that it has no psychoactive effect on the human body.
In addition to the above characteristics of hemp, the plant contains many compounds called cannabinoids
. Hemp cannabinoids
interact with the endocannabinoid system of the human body, which, among other things, is responsible for controlling mood, appetite and pain.
A brief overview of the therapeutic benefits of hemp juice
Almost all cannabinoids
contained in cannabis (CBD, CBN, CBG) have an excellent therapeutic effect and are actively used by individual economically developed countries as anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, anticonvulsants, and as a basis for medications that alleviate pain. Hemp juice stimulates appetite, improves mood, has anti-metastatic effect.
Useful tips for those who are planning to make their own hemp juice
1. The flame is the "killer" of the nutrients contained in hemp. In case of heating, the bonds created by nature are destroyed, and the amount of useful trace elements decreases by a factor of hundreds.
2. If such an opportunity exists, use hemp grown organically. The plant absorbs substances that are in the ground, so hemp grown in a traditional way can contain a significant amount of chemicals that are unacceptable for the normal functioning of the human body (pesticides, herbicides, etc.).
3. Try to use only fresh plants as a raw material for hemp juice. In the case of natural or artificial drying, the amount of micronutrients useful to the human body is significantly reduced.
4. Do not skimp on the quality of equipment that will process leaves and inflorescences of cannabis. The technique that makes it possible to extract the maximum amount of useful substances while minimizing waste is naturally preferable for use in the manufacture of hemp juice.
Information taken from the site http://tku.org.ua