First Vice-President of NAAS of Ukraine N.Baschenko focused on the need of participation of scientific institution experts in the revival of rural areas of the Sumy region by implementing innovations - production of hemp raw materials: corn, hulled seeds, oil, cheese, pasta, halva, etc. .
November 29, 2016 at the Institute of Bast Crops of the National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS) of Ukraine held a round table "The state and prospects of scientific support and flax industries konoplevodstva". The event was attended by the First Vice-President, Academician of NAAS N. Baschenko.
The following issues were discussed during the round table:
• the priority areas of research on fiber crops;
• Logistics areas of research and possible ways to improve it;
• creation of modern regional laboratories for general use science HAAH agencies;
• revival of the rural areas of the region through the introduction of innovations;
• the effectiveness of the examination of varieties;
• copyright protection on research and development;
• feasibility of establishing a scientific and industrial associations;
• funding for agricultural science.
During the meeting, the first vice-president of NAAS of Ukraine N.Baschenko emphasized the need for the participation of specialists of scientific institutions in the revival of rural areas of the Sumy region by implementing innovations - production of hemp raw materials
: corn, hulled seeds
, cheese, pasta and halva etc.
Information taken from the site http://tku.org.ua