Focuses on new industrial hemp varieties production development and registered varieties’ performance improvement in such areas:
- Cannabidol (CBD) concentration increasing under narcotic activity threshold maintenance no more than 0,08% of THC;
- Drug-free hemp varieties fiber improvement (over 34%);
- The development of varieties in bioenergetics area of usage (high stem biomass);
- High-oleic (over 34%) varieties development in grain area of focus.
- Selection hemp varieties primary seed breeding with economic characters maintenance and fixation in the reproducing from original seeds to the 2ndreproductionprocess;
- Compliance with seed meeting specifications requirements guaranteeing high seeds’ sowing qualities;
- Long experience of cooperation with seed material consumers in the countries in Asia, North America, Africa and Australia;
- Matured export operations experience in considerable seed grain volumes delivery to the customer.